Sunday, July 13

DOG-Ios and her Cow-friends

Heeh!!! DO YOU RECOGNISE ME?
Its me Dog-IOS
I want YOU to meet my friends!
Did you al know that I/IOS (the dog) grew up on a farm? No? Than you know it now... I grew up with Horses and cows, I still ike them, I show you here 2 of my 25 friends, we show our friendship by eating together from the same grass... WE :Ios and my Owner are going to FRANCE on a holiday for 4 weeks, so we say WOOF and see you all back in August, Do you want to visit me?, See where we go and click here!
BYE! WOOF!

4 comments:

RAMOSFOREST.ENVIRONMENT said...

How do you do, friends of Ios?

LeenaM said...

Very happy four weeks to you!
But who is taking care about Ios during this time?

JeFf & NoVa said...

that is so cute.. thanks for coming by marie..

'JoAnn's-D-Eyes'NL said...

Thanks
* Ramosforest, the friends of Ios say to you: MOOOOW!we are fine,

* Leenam , Thanks Ios is coming with us on our holiday...

* Jeff, you're so welcome

Thank you have a good hliiday all of you my blog-cats and dogs and also the owners!

From DOG IOS and owner JoAnn